Permanent. Commercial Loans Officer
Job Reference: 905956
You will be responsible for compiling data, gathering information from various resources, assessing financial information, performing risk assessment and preparing reports and credit histories. You will also be responsible for maintaining professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective clients. It is required to keep abreast of amendments to loan policies, lending procedures, and regulations, documenting procedures and maintaining electronic records for loan agreements.
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum 3 years work experience in banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of computers and banking programs/applications
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of direct and indirect lending practices and products
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
Salary: up to US$110,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.