Temporary. Communications Assistant (12 Month Contract)
Job Reference: 904892
Our client is a large sized organization with a great corporate culture, great staff retention, solid benefits, collaborative employees and is offering interesting and exciting project work. They are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage internal communications who can research, develop and implement strategic communications programmes in support of key initiatives, writing high quality internal publications, newsletters, media advertising etc., and managing various communications channels for our client’s business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 3 years’ experience working in a comparable corporate communications environment; a background in the marketing analytics is preferred
- Knowledge and experience in creating, maintaining and/or publishing newsletters, internal communication notices, and social media content (i.e. via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Graphic design experience in Desktop and Adobe publishing, software required; video editing experience is an asset; proficiency in use of supporting IT applications and understanding of HTML preferred
- Strong writing skills and ability to be creative and work independently on multiple projects, simultaneously
Salary: DOE plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.