Permanent. Compliance Administrator
Job Reference: 420150
This is an exciting opportunity to gain further compliance experience and have exposure to compliance processes in a busy environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work on their own initiative in order to complete tasks promptly and to a high standard.
- Assisting with the collection and processing of client due diligence documents.
- Assisting with the review of prospective and existing clients and conducting the relevant background checks;
- Liaison with clients to ensure all relevant due diligence documents are received.
- Assisting with annual and periodic reviews and liaising with clients to resolve identified due diligence issues and data discrepancies.
- Assisting with the maintenance of compliance data in document management systems.
- Assisting with testing of client due diligence applied on new and existing clients.
- Assisting with the maintenance of relevant compliance logs, manuals and reports.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the day to day compliance operation through the development of compliance systems and controls
- Compliance auditing experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Compliance Risk
- 1-2 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working as part of a team environment
Salary: US$50K-60K per annum plus benefits as per labour law
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.