Permanent. Compliance Administrator
Job Reference: 688295
You will work closely with the MLRO in the Cayman Office and provide administrative support to the team in the Cayman Islands also support the wider Global team as required.
- Partner with the client-facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information from new and existing clients to meet all regulatory and internal policies
- Periodically review clients’ KYC records, manage and facilitate client due diligence, follow up as necessary to manage outstanding documents
- Carrying out regular reviews of CDD in line with internal guidance and agreed policies and procedures;
- Proactively respond to queries as part of the CDD service; and
- Discuss and escalate complex issues and other AML risk-related issues to the reporting manager
- A minimum of 2 years of experiences working in a similar role.
- A good understanding of regulatory requirements affecting law firms and trust company business in the Cayman Islands
- Prior Client Onboarding and/or documentation analysis experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Proven ability to use SharePoint & ViewPoint is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
Salary: US$40,000 – US$60,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.