Permanent. Compliance Administrator
Job Reference: 768900
You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining client due diligence (CDD) information to ensure the legal and regulatory obligations are fulfilled.
- Ensure CDD is scanned and updated in ViewPoint, monitor and follow-up on outstanding CDD
- Update ViewPoint in a timely manner with any new client details which are made available
- Conduct scrubs in the WorldCheck database in line with compliance policy manual, reporting any adverse information to the team manager in a timely manner
- Determine and notify business of CDD required for specific entity types, depending on transactions type and risk rating
- On an ongoing basis, communicate with the Business Unit regarding outstanding CDD for client entities and all relevant related parties as well as ensure that current and accurate contact details are maintained in ViewPoint
- Provide KYC advice and guidance on an on-going basis to the various lines of business
- During onboarding of new clients entities, review Compliance Approved Group entities to ensure they still meet criteria for approval
- Review and remediate screening results and escalate adverse findings to the Risk and Compliance Department
- Assist with time sensitive ad hoc projects through to completion
- Educated to degree level and/or AML/CTF specific training/qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a compliance administration related role
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Knowledge of relevant local AML Regulations and best practices
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Salary: US$60,000-US$75,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.