Permanent. Compliance Administrator
Job Reference: 784183
You will responsible for assisting the team with a range of compliance-related duties. You will be responsible for periodic reviews and compliance audit to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Review compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with a current regulatory requirement
- Update internal tracking system and assist with the maintenance of relevant compliance logs, manuals and reports
- Conduct KYC due diligence check via World-Check, Google, Company Search for the clients
- Support the Compliance team with all compliance-related aspects as required
- Assisting with testing of client due diligence applied on new and existing clients.
- At least 2 years of compliance-related work experience in a financial or professional services institution preferred
- Deep understanding of Compliance Risk
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working as part of a team environment
Salary: US$40,000-US$48,000 per annum plus benefits. Please note only on-island candidates will be considered for the role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.