Permanent. Compliance Administrator
Job Reference: 965552
You will be assisting with regulatory filings, review of fund activity, annual compliance plans, assisting with a key redemption projects and providing regulatory guidance and support to the business divisions operating in the Cayman Islands. You will also ensure that existing client due diligence files are in line with the requirement.
- Effective management of day to day responsibilities pertinent to the Initial and Ongoing due diligence activities
- Carry out regular reviews in line with internal guidance and agreed policies and procedures
- Proactively respond to queries from teams and clients
- Manage regulatory filings, annual compliance plans, assisting with special projects
- Write procedures, develop forms, keep such procedures and forms up to date with new developments
- Review compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with a current regulatory requirement
- A minimum of 4 years experience working in an AML/KYC environment with in-depth knowledge of AML/KYC regulatory requirements and market practice
- Experience of CDD/CTF/PF and Sanctions regulations
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative within the scope of regulatory requirements, policies and procedures, and required processes.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proven ability to use SharePoint & ViewPoint is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently; directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate.
Salary: up to 80,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.