Temporary. Compliance Administrator (FTC)
Job Reference: 906024
Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, to ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Ultimately, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Ensure that the review/investigation/analysis are properly documented, decisions are rational and supportable, following proper policy and procedures, escalated properly, completed within a timely matter.
- Formally tracking and reporting results
- Support the implementation of the compliance monitoring plan, carrying out the design and implementation of monitoring tests
- Provide KYC advice and guidance on an on-going basis to the various lines of business
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance administration related role
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Experience of CDD, AML and Company Administration
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Hourly rate/Salary DOE plus benefits. Ideally, you would be available at 1-month notice or sooner.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
Vice President (Insurance Services)
Director (Private Equity)