Temporary. Compliance Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 541119
You will be assisting the compliance team with a range of compliance-related duties
- Assist with managing and record-keeping of client complaints.
- Ensuring registers are kept up to date and accurate.
- Reviewing compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with a current regulatory requirement.
- Supporting the Compliance team with all compliance-related aspects as required
- Ensure highly effective sanctions screening procedures are in place to ensure regulatory compliance
- Identify if the assessed individuals are high risk persons, a PEP and deal with the assessment results.
- Conduct scrubs in the World Check database in line with compliance policy manual, reporting any adverse information to Team Leader in a timely manner
- AML Certification or other compliance-related certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Must have a proper understanding of evaluating and interpreting the information received when a PEP is identified
- Knowledge and experience using Viewpoint, World-Check QuickBooks, and CORIS/CAPS
- Familiarity with CIMA filing process
- Ability to work independently on projects as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and great attention to detail.
Please note this is a temporary position and only on-island candidates will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.