Temporary. Compliance Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 762204
This is an exciting opportunity to gain further compliance experience and have exposure to compliance processes in a busy environment.
- Review client documents and request updates if needed
- Ensure client records are up to date in the database
- Review compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with current regulatory requirement.
- Ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Administrative duties include, scanning, filing and other duties as needed
- 5 years of experience within the professional services industry
- Experience in banking industry preferred.
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and great attention to detail.
Please note that this is a temp position. Hourly rate will be based on your experience plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.