Temporary. Compliance Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 899972
You will responsible for assisting the team with a range of compliance-related duties. You will be responsible for periodic reviews and compliance audit to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Assist with managing and record-keeping of client complaints
- Ensuring registers are kept up to date and accurate
- Reviewing compliance reporting systems and procedures in line with a current regulatory requirement
- Research and verify KYC information
- Supporting the Compliance team with all compliance-related aspects as required
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar field
- Solid knowledge of AML policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently on projects as required
- Knowledge of ViewPoint a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits as per labour law. Please note only on-island candidates will be considered for this position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com