Temporary. Compliance Administrator (TEMP)
Job Reference: 906024
Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, to ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Ultimately, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Ensure that the review/investigation/analysis are properly documented, decisions are rational and supportable, following proper policy and procedures, escalated properly, completed within a timely matter.
- Formally tracking and reporting results
- Support the implementation of the compliance monitoring plan, carrying out the design and implementation of monitoring tests
- Provide KYC advice and guidance on an on-going basis to the various lines of business
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a compliance administration related role
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Experience of CDD, AML and Company Administration
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.