Job Reference: 251261
Our client is serving a wide range of corporate, institutional and private clients. As a Compliance Assistant, you will have the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in compliance and risk management.
- Collate corporate and individual due diligence
- Deal with KYC requests from third parties
- Assist with firm risk assessments and any identified actions
- Assist with operational compliance queries from within the firm and from third parties
- Assist with complaint investigations and responses
- Keep up-to-date with regulatory changes that could affect the firm and proactively suggest improvements to compliance policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent knowledge of client checking and money laundering procedures and the relevant regulation;
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Two years’ experience of working in a busy AML role;
- Good knowledge of AML requirements
- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, high level of numeracy (as indicated by strong academics in mathematics);
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- A professional, willing and proactive approach, with keen attention to detail;
- The ability to work with limited supervision, with good time-management skills; and a demonstrable proven track record of excellent direct client contact and client care
Please note that this is a temporary role and only Caymanians will be considered for this position. Salary will be based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.