Permanent. Compliance Manager
Job Reference: 894452
Our client is looking for a Compliance Manager to lead our client’s fast growing compliance team. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this is a newly-created role to lend significant technical expertise and supervisory capability to an already high-quality team, in a busy environment.
- Responsible for new business acceptance, on-going review and monitoring of compliance
- Assess proposed regulations for impact on the business, and develop and implement procedures to address relevant changes
- Conduct training and provide guidance to the team on the application and implementation of relevant laws, regulations and internal procedures
- Assist with internal AML/CFT training obligations and the drafting of manuals, policies, procedures
- Oversight of regulatory responsibilities, developing strong working relationships with the business
- Manage a team of Compliance Administrators
- Minimum 5 years of compliance experience
- Prior experience at supervisory level
- Professional compliance qualification (ACAMS/ICA)
- Good knowledge of AML/CFT laws and regulations
- Knowledge of Viewpoint
- Strong knowledge of AML controls pertaining to financial services
- Ideally prior experience in a legal, corporate services or fund admin environment
- Ability to work independently and strategically, open to tackling new issues and sounding out new ideas
Salary: US$100,000-US$120,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.