Permanent. Compliance Officer
Job Reference: 412774
Our client is one of Cayman’s leading providers of corporate, trust and fund administration services. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge in compliance and risk management.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies based on regulatory changes
- Assist with onboarding of new clients and manage the Beneficial Ownership Register process and submission
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Periodic and regular reviews of business activities
- Conduct File reviews of retroactive company files and research companies to prevent money laundering
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- Professional qualification or studying towards a professional compliance qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a compliance role in a financial services firm
- Knowledge of KYC/CDD requirements, AML and CTF regulation
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Salary: US$60,000- US$85,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply