Permanent. Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 730538
On behalf of a trusted Cayman Law Firm, we are recruiting for a self-motivated Corporate Administrator who excels when it comes to deadlines and responsiveness for clients. You will have a meticulous approach to your work, thrive under pressure and have an exceptional eye for detail.
If you want to be a part of a firm that is widely recognised for their high standards and a strong commitment to their clients; then this one is for you. They are reputable business with a wide range of clients locally and internationally looking for a corporate administration to join their team.
- Liaising with high profile client companies and daily processing of high volume of transactional documents
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities (CIMA) as necessary
- General office support to ensure efficient business operations as and when required
- Maintenance/review of corporate and compliance files.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Corporate Administrator in a law firm or financial services company
- Proficiency in CORIS, CAP, EDMS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is crucial to this position
- Strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
Salary: Up to US$65,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.