Permanent. Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 776664
We are recruiting for a self-motivated Corporate Administrator who excels when it comes to deadlines and responsiveness for clients.
- Liaising with clients and professional service providers and senior executives
- Daily processing of high volume of transactional documents. Company incorporation and partnership registration and ongoing maintenance of records
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records
- Maintain physical and electronic minute books and completes all administration of companies, partnerships and trusts in line with policies, procedures and Cayman Islands Law
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- It is essential that you have had previous experience with company incorporations, partnership registrations and liquidation/strike off and have worked as a Corporate Administrator role previously.
- Relevant practical experience of at least 2 years working within a professional office
- Proficiency in CAPS, CORIS, EDMS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word is crucial to this position.
- QuickBooks experience would be beneficial.
Salary: US$60,000-US$80,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.