Permanent. Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 913655
As a Corporate Administrator, you will be contribute and participate in the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Services team, ensuring that first class service is provided to clients and provide support to the management and other team members as required.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned client
- Assist with the review, update and preparation of statutory records, inclusive of Minutes and Resolutions and Regulatory Reporting
- Assist in the processing of New Business enquiries and on-boarding procedures
- Incorporations and set-up of complex corporate structures
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Facilitate Corporate document requests as instructed by the client
- Respond effectively and professionally to daily queries from clients, regulators, service providers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Support updates/reviews of policies & procedures
- Ideally, possess 5 years of experience within the Trust and Corporate administration field
- An understanding of Anti-Money Laundering policies and guidelines
- Experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge using software like Filesite, CORIS, CAP, EDMS, REEFS, Viewpoint would be advantageous
Salary: US$60,000 – US$75,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you. We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Trust Officer (FTC)
Senior Compliance Officer