Job Reference: 417150
As a Corporate Administrator, you will have opportunities to work for a well-established, international business and work within a high-performing team as well as the freedom to work directly with a diverse range of contacts internally and externally.
- To deal with correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships, and conduct periodic reviews
- To prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Preparation of various corporate documents (minutes, statutory registers and other documents as required)
- Maintain the ViewPoint client database and to assist with the on-going task of maintaining the database’s integrity
- Maintenance of statutory records and corporate documents in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Ad hoc duties as required by the team
- Bachelors degree in business is desirable
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a corporate administrator conducting entity formation in a reputable law firm/corporate services provider
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications, in addition to experience, using a corporate administration database (preferably ViewPoint and Alfresco)
- Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work
- Strong attention to details
Hourly rate based on your experience. Please note it as an ASAP start and a three-month role.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.