Permanent. Senior Corporate Administrator
Job Reference: 721435
You will provide on-going operational support, general administration to a portfolio of clients. You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Assist in the formation/incorporation and ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate;
- Maintain key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Applying the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services to the department
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission.
- University Degree in any relevant field
- Professional qualification (ICSA or STEP etc).
- Minimum 7 years working experience as a Corporate Administrator in a law firm or financial services company
- Solid understanding of and experience with CIMA filings and online portals (CAP, REEFS, etc.) is essential
- Knowledge of CDD/KYC requirements
- Excellent communication, written management and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks
- Team-oriented and ability to work on own initiative
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
Salary: US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.