Temporary. Corporate Administrator (FTC)
Job Reference: 907123
As a Corporate Administrator, you will manage all the administrative and corporate services duties for a portfolio of clients with varying level of complexity and you will report to the Corporate Services Manager.
- Handle portfolio of clients and ensure the expectations of the clients are being met within the agreed deadlines
- Carry out day-to-day administration
- Statutory filing – Ensure records are properly maintained and compliant with local legislations including file reviews/KYC updates, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Filing, Scanning of Statutory Files and updating of information on the relevant system within the set deadlines
- Provide support on clients’ requests. Ensure all clients transactions are executed promptly and efficiently
- Liaise on an ongoing basis with clients and business partners
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, laws, guidelines, including internal policies and procedures ,etc.
- Must hold an Associate Degree or other relevant academic qualification
- Understanding of corporate structures and relevant local regulations and best practices
- Proficient using MS Office
- Experience using World Check, Google Checks, CAP, CORIS, ViewPoint or similar would be advantageous
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits. If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
Senior Administrator (TEMP)
Funds Legal Secretary