Temporary. Corporate Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 516546
As an experienced Corporate Administrator, you must be familiar with the relevant legislation such as The Companies Act and Exempted Limited Partnership Act as well as possess knowledge of the procedures involved in the striking off and dissolution of various corporate structures.
You will assist with incorporations and set-up of corporate structures, maintain company registers such as the register of shareholders, directors, officers and charges and handle procedures for legalizations and apostilles.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a Corporate services industry
- Bachelors degree
- Professional designation of Chartered Secretary or Legal Secretary preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications, Viewpoint, CORIS, CAPS, REEFS
Please note this is a temporary position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.