Temporary. Corporate Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 715798
As a professional Corporate Administrator, you will be well adept to working closely with various teams whilst maintain your meticulous eye for detail. Applying your sound knowledge of local regulatory and compliance guidelines is second nature to you.
- Assist with the filing of statutory forms and returns with registrars/regulatory authorities in accordance with relevant legal and compliance requirements for assigned portfolio of clients
- Assist with / processing incorporations, registrations, transfers-in, annual returns, amendments, strike offs, liquidations, transfers-out, de-registrations and statutory filings
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Liaising with auditors and relevant service providers during the audit processes
- Facilitate Corporate document requests as instructed by the client
- Respond effectively and professionally to daily queries from clients, regulators, attorneys, service providers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Ideally, possess 3 years of experience within the Corporate administration field
- Professional qualification like ICSA, STEP or working towards such qualification will be considered
- Experience working with the Cayman Registrar of Companies and Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work
- Strong attention to details
Hourly rate: DOE plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.