Temporary. Corporate Administrator (Temp)
Job Reference: 731445
As an experienced Corporate Administrator, you must be familiar with the relevant legislations as well as assist with incorporations and set-up of corporate structures, maintain company registers such as the register of shareholders, directors, officers and charges and handle procedures for legalizations and apostilles.
- Assist in the processing of New Business enquiries and on-boarding procedures
- Assist with the completion of regulatory filings
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies such as ROC, DCI and CIMA
- Facilitate Corporate document requests as instructed by the client
- Respond effectively and professionally to daily queries from clients, regulators, service providers and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a Corporate services industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of applications, Viewpoint, CORIS, CAP, REEFS
Please note this is a temporary position.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.