Temporary. Corporate/Compliance Assistant
Job Reference: 427369
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work on their own initiative in order to complete tasks promptly and to a high standard.
- Keep up to date with, and understand relevant laws and regulations
- Reviewing reporting systems and procedures in line with the current regulatory requirement.
- Ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Solid Knowledge of AML and KYC policies and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Viewpoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and great attention to detail.
Please note that this is a temp position. Hourly rate will be based on your experience plus benefits as per Cayman Labour Law.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.