Permanent. Corporate Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 385463
You will be working within a friendly and collaborative team of Partners, Counsel and Associates and assisting them with a variety of duties, including:
- Creating, editing, amending and storing of correspondence and documents in the appropriate electronic matter file.
- Producing annual filings with various government departments including CIMA and ROC
- To maintain current billing and collections systems, which includes liaising with clients and accounts department;
- Assisting with formation of companies and limited partnerships, fund registrations, ship registrations, registration of trusts, secured lending and compliance
- Drafting of resolutions and board minutes
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience within a law firm as well as experience with case management systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to use initiative and to work well under pressure to deadlines
Salary: US$65,000-US$85,000 per annum plus overtime, full health cover, generous annual leave and other benefits as per labour law.
If you are interested or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky with a copy of your CV.