Permanent. Corporate Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 955535
The Agency has partnered with one of Cayman’s leading law firms in search of an experienced Legal Secretary to join its Corporate team.
This international law firm has a strong reputation for its positive and vibrant office environment. It has a talented support team with great dynamics and it is looking for an addition to provide administrative support to its corporate practice.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents;
- Maintaining the time-keeping records and calendars of fee-earners, organising business development trips;
- Filing regulatory documents and conducting searches with relevant government bodies;
- Assisting with company incorporations;
- Coordinating appointments;
- Assisting in the recovery of accounts receivable.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 4 years of legal secretarial experience at a reputable law firm;
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to work under own initiative to work proactively;
- High level of computer literacy especially with legal document management and billing softwares.
The salary for this position is up to US$95,000 annual bonus, premium healthcare and other generous ancillary benefits.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1774
You might also like
Associate Director – Fiduciary Services
Team Lead, Corporate Services