Permanent. Corporate Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 250315
- The firm are investors in their employees. They will invest in your professional development and help to push your career further;
- You will be a valued member within a globally recognised law firm with good office culture;
- A salary up to US$80,000, plus generous annual leave entitlement, pension, healthcare and more.
Corporate Legal Secretary Responsibilities:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents;
- Maintaining the time-keeping records and calendars of fee-earners;
- Coordinating appointments, preparing invoices;
- Assisting in the recovery of accounts receivable;
- Liaising with our local and international clientele.
Corporate Legal Secretary Required Qualifications/Experience:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2.5 years legal secretarial experience working at a reputable law firm;
- Outstanding organisation skills and the ability to work under own initiative;
- High level of computer literacy; with excellent Microsoft Office suite skills;
- Previous experience of document management systems.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore similar opportunities, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.