Permanent. Corporate Paralegal
Job Reference: 727251
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Paralegal to join a highly-regarded law firm based in the Cayman Islands. As the successful Corporate Paralegal, you would be working in a closely-knit team, acting as a knowledge source to the lawyers and assisting with a variety of corporate, funds and some finance transactions.
- A law degree or any additional legal qualifications would be advantageous;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ legal industry experience;
- Be familiar with CRM and legal billing solutions;
- Demonstrate initiative, strong analytical and prioritisation skills;
- Have demonstrated the ability to independently organize large workload and meet deadlines on a consistent basis;
- Pay exceptional attention to detail.
Salary: US$ 75,000 – 95,000 per annum, bonus plus benefits as per labour law.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org