Permanent. Corporate Restructuring Manager
Job Reference: 249382
This is an amazing opportunity to join an international firm with multiple specialist service lines, which offers tremendous opportunity for development and career progression. Their highly regarded restructuring department is one of the best on the island and has grown over recent years, both organically and through strategic external appointments, to combine their own expert local knowledge with expertise developed in other world-leading organizations.
You will play a lead role in the strategic and operational leadership of the Restructuring business line. This will include directly managing project teams, training and developing staff, business development, departmental budgeting and reporting to the Executive team.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for managing projects for a portfolio of clients, including advisory & restructuring, liquidation, restructuring directorship, soft wind-down, asset tracing & recovery. This will include drafting reports, preparing and reviewing formal appointment documents and reports for assigned clients, carrying out in-depth analysis of businesses and preparation of recommendations etc.
- The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years of experience in insolvency / restructuring / corporate advisory.
- Knowledge and relevant experience of Cayman Islands corporate recovery/liquidation procedures as well as a detailed understanding of the operation and wind down of structured finance vehicles is preferred
- Cross border experience would be advantageous
- Team player with good organisation, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial statements.
- Business development skills with good commercial and market awareness.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with very good report writing ability.
Salary: US$90,000-US$115,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.