Permanent. Corporate Secretary
Job Reference: 892448
As a Corporate Secretary, you will be assisting with the day to day governance oversight for assigned portfolio of clients. You will be well-versed in working under pressure to meet strict deadlines applying your knowledge and upstanding corporate secretarial skills. Whilst taking pride in your own workload and individual contribution to the business, you will be helping to drive the company closer to meeting its strategic objectives.
- Ensure statutory filing are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including liaison with local authorities as necessary
- Assist with ongoing administration of a broad portfolio of companies and attending to statutory and regulatory filings where appropriate
- Prepare board/shareholder resolutions and agreements, and update company and partnership records as needed
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Apply the Company’s due diligence and compliance requirements and generally providing all required support services
- Liaise with client’s external auditors to in relation to statutory audits
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- A postgraduate qualification such as ICSA or similar required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role with at least 8 years of managerial experience within a professional services firm
- Proven experience dealing with asset management entities and related companies
- Strong understanding of structured finance companies and hedge funds
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Detailed knowledge of SharePoint and Viewpoint an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills
Salary: US $110,000 – US $120,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.