Permanent. Corporate Services Manager
Job Reference: 767194
you will be reporting to the Managing Director, supporting the day to day operations of corporate and trust services. You will act as a key contact for a portfolio of clients, coordinating the team with respect to client deliverables, managing deadlines and ensuring high standard client services and quality of work.
- Day to day management of administrative matters for assigned portfolio of trust and corporate clients
- Request, prepare and file corporate documents with CIMA
- Maintain up-to-date information on developments in the regulatory environment that affect the business and ensure compliance at all times
- Ensure that all regulatory and AML/CFT obligations are met at all times
- Provide top-quality risk control and assists in the personal development of junior team members.
- Ensure a quality service for all customers by owning customer
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and timely collection of invoicing
- University Degree with ICSA, ACAMS or STEP qualification preferred
- At least 7years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and experience of all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Proven experience providing fiduciary services and complying with Cayman legal and regulatory requirements
- Generalist mindset with strong analytical skills and ability to decisively act in an entrepreneurial setting in a disciplined manner, either independently or as a part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Salary: US$ 90,000 – 110,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply