Temporary. Corporate Services Manager (FTC)
Job Reference: 907124
As Corporate Services Manager, you will take full strategic responsibility for the overall performance of the team and you will be the point of contact for all clients throughout the onboarding cycle and beyond. You will be responsible for timely and accurate delivery according to quality assurance standards set by the firm.
- Oversee all client onboarding, including meeting KYC requirements and ensuring all contractual documentation is in place
- Assist the team and arrange for the filing of statutory forms and returns with registrars/regulatory authorities in accordance with relevant legal and compliance requirements
- Manage CRM system and ensure the details are in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Providing new client and onboarding status reports to the management team
- Provide Registered Office services to clients, including statutory returns, fee payments, fulfilling ad-hoc filing requests, drafting ad-hoc documents
- Follow up with local business teams and clients (as directed) on missing requirements to facilitate collection and updating of system records
- As a senior member of the business leadership team, you will be required the support the management team in managing the staff and providing strategic oversight and input.
- 3 years of industry experience, including experience at a managerial level
- Experience in and knowledge of legal entity structures within the Cayman Islands: Exempted Companies, LLCs, General Partners and Limited Partners etc.
- Proficiency in World Check, Google Checks, CAPS, CORIS, EDMS, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as within a team
Hourly rate/Salary DOE plus benefits. Ideally, you would be available at 1-month notice or sooner.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
Client Due Diligence Administrator
Executive Assistant – Fiduciary Team