Temporary. Credit Portfolio Operations Analyst
Job Reference: 236137
Our client is seeking for an experienced PrivateCredit Portfolio Operations Analyst to serve their unique client base and diverse service offerings in the area of private credit fund administration. Are you a self-starter with excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to details? Then this role is for you!
It is also important for you to have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build good relationships internally and externally. You will have an opportunity to contribute in special projects, data migration as well as workflow design and system enhancements.
Private Credit Portfolio Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist in interpretation and processing loan static data input into propriety loan repository
- Assist with processing scheduled and unscheduled loan transactions
- Assist with document review and storage
- Collaborate internally and externally to identify and resolve reporting breaks.
- Graduate Degree in a business discipline
- 2 years exposure to back office operations and fund administration
- Knowledge of private credit/private equity vehicles
- Knowledge of bi-lateral and syndicated loan processing.
Salary: US$60,000-US$80,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, please go ahead and apply.