Permanent. Director of Compliance
Job Reference: 961858
As a Director of Compliance, you play a leading role in ensuring the maintenance of a robust and effective compliance framework and providing assurance that complies with all relevant regulations, industry legislation and best practice. You will also be responsible for the development of policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed, monitored and reviewed with the objective of providing quality service to the organisation.
- Act as CO/MLRO for regulated entities
- Develop and maintain procedures, systems and controls to ensure compliance with the Cayman Islands Regulations
- Ensure knowledge of legislation and regulatory landscape remains up to date in order to advise on operational and compliance matters
- Ensure that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Ensure Financial Crime / Money laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times
- Be the main point of contact for relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and present compliance reports to the respective Board of Directors
- Act as a point of contact/escalation for AML issues
- Assist the business with the development of the AML / CTF / CPF Business Risk Assessment and wider Business Risk Assessment
- Supervising and training other staff member
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA preferred
- At least 10 years of professional experience within the Fund Services Industry
- A Sanctions focused qualification would be an asset (CGSS)
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations
Salary $170kUSD-$180kUSD DOE per annum plus benefits and hybrid/flexible working conditions.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org