Permanent. Director of Compliance
Job Reference: 898625
The Director will work alongside other senior management, ensuring the organisation and it’s subsidiaries meet all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Appointed Compliance Officer for the organisation
- Primary point of contact with CIMA
- Develop and maintain procedures, systems and controls to ensure compliance with the Cayman Islands AML Regulations
- Ensure knowledge of legislation and regulatory landscape remains up to date in order to advise on operational and compliance matters
- Ensure that all company activities and operations are carried out in compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Prepare documents related to queries arising from law enforcement and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure Financial Crime / Money laundering procedures are kept up to date at all times
- Prepare and present compliance reports
- Supervising and training other staff members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Legal or Commerce
- Recognized professional certification like ACAMS or ICA preferred
- At least 7 years of professional experience and 3-5 years of experience within the Asset Servicing Industry
- Strong technical knowledge relating to AML
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability
- Knowledge and experience working with local and international regulations
Salary: up to US$160k per annum plus benefits.
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.