Permanent. Director of Custody
Job Reference: 898624
You will lead the treasury activities including the procurement, custody and investment of funds and other financial assets. You will also be responsible for overseeing cash forecasting, cash flows, foreign exchange risk management and capital structures
- Manage balance sheet and cash flow activities including the identification of FX exposure, risk management instruments, and related reporting and analysis
- Enhance and guide the FX program to minimize exposure
- Ensuring all of the group’s international payments are made correctly, on a daily basis.
- Reconciling bank deposits and ensuring all payments are made on time.
- Ensuring the group remains compliant by providing required documentation in a timely fashion
- Maintaining financial records, cash logs, and spreadsheets
- Identifying trends through tracking and monitoring
- Analyzing and reporting on Treasury-related data as required
- Recommending changes to improve the efficiency of current processes
- Overseeing system upgrades and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting-related field
- Professional Accounting designation like CPA, CA
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of KYC/compliance and regulatory requirements
- Experience using the following software is essential; Bloomberg, Tradar and Bankware
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Strong command of the English language both verbal and written, including report writing, business and client correspondences and procedure manuals
Salary of US$110,000-US$130,000 per annum plus benefits
If this role sounds like one that you feel inspired by, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.