Permanent. Director (Private Equity)
Job Reference: 906882
As a Director, Private Equity, you will be an integral part of a small team of high-quality fiduciaries delivering governance services to a portfolio of clients, taking full responsibility for service, maintenance and development of client relationships. Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and control day to day operations to ensure compliance with business and regulatory requirements and meeting all service standards
- Ensure receipt of satisfactory due diligence on directors, shareholders and partners in liaison with the Compliance department and update records
- Display understanding of KYC required for corporate directorships, enabling pro-active involvement in the client onboarding process
- Evaluate the risk involved with each situation and respond appropriately
- Keep abreast of all industry developments and regulatory changes and assist in projects related to operational risk
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in similar capacity
- Degree and professional certifications like CAIA, CFA CPA or similar
- Strong knowledge of offshore corporate and fiduciary services, offshore investment vehicles, corporate and trust structures and general corporate governance
- Proven track record providing Directorship services.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of applications
- Understanding of Economic Substance requirements
- Knowledge of Viewpoint and iManage/Worksite applications
- Strong verbal and written communication and sound organizational skills are essential
Salary: US$150,000-175,000 per annum plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
Client Due Diligence Administrator
Trust Officer (FTC)