Permanent. Director, Structured Finance
Job Reference: 906883
The Agency is recruiting for a Director – Structured Finance on behalf of a renowned financial services businesses operating in the Cayman Islands.
You will be providing fiduciary and compliance services for a portfolio of complex, cross border structured finance and investment fund entities. You will help to oversee and manage internal staff administering the portfolio, as well as having ultimate responsibility for relationship management and ensuring the highest possible levels of client satisfaction. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day management of a portfolio of transactions, ensuring legal, statutory, regulatory, tax and stock exchange compliance and act as a relationship manager for all relevant transaction parties
- Interact and build relationships with existing and potential clients to maximise service levels and profitability
- Review and execute documentation for new and existing transactions
- Onboard new entities, undertaking periodic reviews and KYC checks
- Maintain all entity records and registers in line with transactions, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Assist with liquidations
- Act as an authorized signatory
- Extensive experience providing fiduciary services and complying with Cayman regulatory requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of a variety of onshore and offshore cross border capital markets and fund transactions, and all regulatory requirements
- Ideally you will come from a legal background, for example having a professional legal qualification or experience at a top tier law firm (but other backgrounds e.g. accounting are considered)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Viewpoint and Microsoft Office
Salary: US$150,000-US$175,000 per annum plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1772
You might also like
Assistant Vice President – Corporate Governance
Senior Associate, Corporate