Permanent. Disputes Executive Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 250113
Our client pride themselves on providing excellent client care, alongside nurturing a supportive and friendly environment for their staff. The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for their work and assist Partners to deliver quality service to clients. You will have to demonstrate an ability to show fast and accurate typing skills.
- Responsibility for diary management and liaison with clients and staff as instructed.
- Preparing, amending and drafting court bundles and documents
- Ensure all court documents are in order and filed before deadlines.
- Answer emails and phone calls, and when necessary, redirect calls.
- Research and authenticate important case information.
- Prepare different legal documents including appeals, motions, and petitions. correspondence unsupervised.
- Ability to take on billing responsibilities and basic credit control.
- Confidence and ability to communicate at senior levels.
- Confidently produce legal documents and correspondence as provided by Solicitors.
- Ability to respect the confidentiality of work carried out by Principals
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Legal Secretary within a law firm.
- Experience of working with cases involving insolvency and litigation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the court rules and court forms.
- Team player able to fit into a friendly but busy team and undertake work for all the members of the team when required.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build a good rapport with clients, Counsel and other contacts.
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Flexibility for overtime.
Salary: US$70,000-US$90,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position or similar opportunities, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.