Permanent. EA / Team Coordinator
Job Reference: 970026
You will work directly with clients in the fields of accounting and insurance providing excellent service to both internal and external clients. You will assist the captive insurance team in handling expense reports, taking care of legal paperwork, and keeping track of important documents. You will play a pivotal role in organizing meetings, both with clients and within the company. Other tasks include managing emails and letters, answering phone calls and greeting visitors, arranging for packages to be delivered, and ordering office supplies. Also set up workspaces for new employees, create guides for them, and keep important lists up to date.
- Two years of experience in a similar role within a financial services firm
- Prior experience as Corporate Administrator
- Knowledge using CAP
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and great attention to detail
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Salary up to US$65,000 per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would love to hear from you. Go ahead and apply.