Temporary. Executive Administrative Assistant (TEMP)
Job Reference: 953569
You will be supporting high-ranking officials by providing confidential, executive secretarial and administrative services in order to maintain effective operations. You will be assigned to perform varied tasks including:
- Vetting initial tax exemption applications to ensure they meet requirements, maintaining/updating record management systems, assisting with monthly reconciliation of fees earned through the Registrar CORIS system and preparing weekly receipts and deposit revenue bags.
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes, extracts etc, making sure the Conference Room is organized for each meeting, organizing lunches for weekly meetings and handling inventory for the conference room.
- Receiving and reviewing documents, drafting correspondence and updating the client on the outcome.
- Assisting firm’s library as and when a new update is published.
- Other general administrative duties.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Organize work, and set and adjust priorities in order to meet critical deadlines.
- Recognize confidential information and exercise discretion in the communication and handling of sensitive information.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Hourly rate DOE plus benefits.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about similar roles, please go ahead and apply.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1771
You might also like
Director (Private Equity)