Permanent. Executive Assistant
Job Reference: 688065
As a professional Executive Assistant, you will be a highly motivated, organized and solution-orientated person by nature. Thriving under pressure, you are a genuine people pleaser helping to support senior management with a variety of work-related tasks.
- Liaise with clients, auditors, law firms, investment managers, third parties and colleagues on a daily basis
- Draft simple legal documents and correspondence
- Copy type, photocopy, fax, scan and email, and email documents, arranging couriers as required
- Organise and maintain Director schedules, travel planning and booking, arrange meetings and conference calls across various time zones
- Create and distribute board packs as well as prepare board minutes and action meeting points
- Assist with on-boarding of new clients as instructed and prepare risk assessment forms to ensure compliance considerations are met
- Maintain ViewPoint client database and to assist with the on-going task of maintaining the database
- Complete Director timesheets and prepare annual/ad-hoc invoices and liaise with clients to ensure payments are made
- University Degree, plus any secretarial/administrative certificate would be advantageous
- Ideally 3 years of Executive Assistant prior experience
- Extremely analytical abilities, with excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of corporate governance, Anti-Money Laundering principles and relevant local regulations and best practices.
- ViewPoint proficiency required
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt well under pressure.
Salary: US$55,000-US$65,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.