Permanent. Executive Assistant – Fiduciary Team
Job Reference: 953128
The Agency is recruiting for an Executive Assistant – Fiduciary Team on behalf of an internationally-recognised financial services company based in Cayman.
Your role is to assist the smooth operation of the team, working in partnership with the director. You will play a crucial part in ensuring compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, global procedures and internal controls.
- Handle administrative tasks relating to portfolio of companies and partnerships
- Respond to internal and external telephone and email enquiries in a responsive and professional manner
- Organise and maintain Director schedules, arrange meetings and conference calls across various time zones
- Prepare board minutes and action meeting points
- Interpret agreements, board and shareholder resolutions and update records accordingly
- Update and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Maintaining key company records, including minute books, corporate file, etc, to ensure effective document control tracking
- Ideally 5 years of Executive Assistant preferably within a financial services firm
- Post graduate qualification (ICSA or similar) preferred
- University degree in a related field
- Prior Board Support experience
- Sound knowledge of Corporate governance, compliance and best practice
- Extremely analytical abilities, with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills and expert level knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt well under pressure
Salary: US$80,000-US$100,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.
We believe in inclusive workplaces and we are happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may require during the recruitment process; you will be asked if you require any during the application process. If you’d like to request additional options, please email email@example.com.
Apply for this role
+1 345 743 1770
You might also like
Audit Senior (x2)
Associate Director – Fiduciary Services