Temporary. Executive Assistant (Temp)
Job Reference: 727301
As a professional Executive Assistant, you will be a highly motivated, organized and solution-orientated person by nature. Thriving under pressure, you are a genuine people pleaser helping to support senior management with a variety of work-related tasks.
- Organise and maintain Director schedules, arrange meetings and conference calls across various time zones
- Create and distribute board packs as well as prepare board minutes and action meeting points
- Assist with ticket bookings and other travel arrangements as needed
- Update spreadsheets, databases
- Adhoc duties as assigned
- University Degree, plus any secretarial/administrative certificate would be advantageous
- Ideally 5 years of Executive Assistant prior experience
- Experience in taking minutes
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt well under pressure.
Hourly rate based on experience plus benefits
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.