Permanent. Executive Legal Secretary – Investment Funds
Job Reference: 439315
The Agency has partnered with one of Cayman’s leading law firms in search of a high-calibre Executive Legal Secretary to join the firm’s Investment Funds team.
As the successful Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing administrative and legal support to the firm’s Attorneys, including:
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents;
- Maintaining the time-keeping records and calendars of fee-earners;
- Collating and circulating agendas as appropriate
- Preparing and filing regulatory documents;
- Assisting with company incorporations;
- Coordinating appointments, preparing invoices;
- Assisting in the recovery of accounts receivable;
- Liaising with our local and international clientele.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2.5 years of legal secretarial experience working within the corporate, finance or funds practice of a reputable law firm;
- Outstanding organisation skills and the ability to work under own initiative;
- High level of computer literacy; with excellent Microsoft Office suite skills;
- Previous experience in document management systems.
The salary for this position is US$70,000–US$90,000 bonus and other benefits including relocation if necessary.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about similar opportunities please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky.