Permanent. Facilities Manager
Job Reference: 235059
We are looking for a multi-skilled candidate who can balance technical maintenance with good people skills. As the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing teams and clients as well as setting the engineering and maintenance standards related to all the aspects of the group properties, securing the best class quality, network resiliency and cost efficiencies.
Facilities Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides technical expertise for overall facilities upkeep, ongoing preventative maintenance, lifecycle decisions and coordinates efforts of all maintenance groups for the Group facilities
- Plan, develop, and implement innovative programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short- and long-term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the team and the client.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative
- Supervise all facilities staff and external contractors.
- Maintains a central filing system database of maintenance contracts, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, data cabling, security wiring, fire protection plans, warranties, leases, and other related facilities documents including a tracking system for renewal of facilities contracts.
- Tracks and reports on the progress of projects to various project elements such as project plan, project cost, project schedule, project scope, and proposed project changes to ensure project milestones are met.
- Analyzes actual performance against the plan and makes necessary adjustments in line with the company’s objectives.
- Strategizes, coordinates and monitors the activities of the team to ensure that the department’s initiatives are aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives
- Implements, administers and monitors one or more projects at a time.
Facilities Manager Qualifications/Experience:
- Must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- 10 years of Management experience
- 5 years’ prior experience in a similar position
- Strong experience in the Telecommunications operational environment.
Salary: US$67,073 – US$73,170 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply