Permanent. Finance Legal Secretary
Job Reference: 245572
With a broad range of complex financial transactions with prestigious clients, the firm is looking to secure the best legal secretarial support available to work within an esteemed and experienced team of lawyers.
- Proactively contribute to the overall success of the firm by actively seeking to improve working processes, proactively anticipating the needs of clients and colleagues
- Diary management and travel arrangement coordination if/when required
- Arranging and attending meetings if/when required
- Document production – undertake these tasks to a very high standard, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Proof-reading documents
- Drafting and handling regular email correspondence
- Billing and matter management – invoicing duties, billings, ensuring accuracy submission, prepare invoice cover letters if/when
- Develop excellent relationships with internal/external clients promptly and professionally
- 3 years of experience as a Legal Secretary working within a Finance or Corporate team
- A law degree would be advantageous
- Experience in the public finance practice and familiarity with finance terminology
- Excellent typing speed and experience in drafting legal correspondence
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently and self-manage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, busy team whilst working well under pressure
Salary: US$65,000- US$90,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are interested, please apply or email Payam@theagency.ky with a copy of your CV.