Permanent. Finance Manager
Job Reference: 245337
The Finance Manager will be broadly responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s financial information. This will include managing and performing month-end close, financial reporting, account and bank reconciliations, audit preparation, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and other related duties as assigned.
You will play a key role supporting senior leadership, contributing to important decisions through the provision of business performance reporting and insightful analysis.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Directing the day-to-day management and continuous operation of the accounting function in Cayman, with the primary focus on the general ledger, accounts payable, management reporting, and cash management functions.
- Assist with budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provide fact-based recommendations to the business which improve profitability, operating efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- A minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience in financial or professional service sector including 3 years in a managerial capacity
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour and positive attitude in a fast-paced, continually changing business environment
- Strong problem resolution skills and experience in dealing directly with internal clients to manage and meet expectations for delivery of services
Salary: US$97,000-US$121,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.