Permanent. Finance Manager
Job Reference: 787082
You will have ultimate responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of the organization’s financial information, which includes managing and performing month-end close, financial reporting, account and bank reconciliations, audit preparation, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and other related duties.
- Ensure all accounting activities comply with financial regulations
- Directing the day-to-day management and continuous operation of the accounting function in two jurisdictions, with the primary focus on the general ledger, accounts payable, management reporting, and cash management functions
- Processing all payments inclusive of wire setups, liaising with financial institutions regarding incoming funds and discrepancies and other banking related tasks
- Managing relationship with various external service providers
- Liaise with the team in respect of client matters as well as with auditors in respect of year end accounts and completion of accounts functions such as bank reconciliations and trial balance preparation
- Managing monthly payroll
- Provide fact-based recommendations to the business which improve profitability, operating efficiency and effectiveness
- Ideally, a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, ACA, CPA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 PQE years of similar experience within a professional services firm
- knowledgeable of accounting policies and procedures, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in accounting software (ideally QuickBooks)
- Software proficiency such as AdEx and iManage would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to maintain professional demeanour and positive attitude in a fast-paced, continually changing business environment
Salary: US$80-100k per annum plus benefits.
If this sounds like a good match for you and you would like to learn more, we would welcome your application. Go ahead and apply.